SAME-DAY SHIPPING BY 3PM ET (ON HAND ITEMS)
2x6 HD BODY WAVE CLOSURE (PREORDER)
Collection: Premium Virgin Collection
Lace Dimensions: 2x6 HD Lace
Hair Texture: Body Wave
Hair Quality: Premium 100% virgin human hair
Hair Color: Natural black, similar to #1B
Knotting: Hand-laced strands with lightly bleached knots
Baby Hairs: None
Parting: Part in middle only
Can Be Dyed: Yes (professional recommended)
Can Be Heat Styled: Yes, curled or flat ironed up to 450 °F
Hair Care Tips
Having the perfect hair regimen and realistic expectations is extremely important, especially if you want your hair to maintain its beauty for years to come. Whether you are a first-time customer or trying a new texture, we are here to help. Keep reading for everything you need to know when purchasing our Straight/Wavy textures, Curly textures, and our famous Lace products!
Remember that you have purchased RAW human hair. This means that it will cooperate the same as your natural hair would! It was grown from a human scalp and will need to be treated as such. Please remember to also set realistic expectations with RAW human hair, especially higher-maintenance textures. If not taken care of properly, you will most likely experience dissatisfaction.
Finding a haircare regimen that works for your hair texture can be difficult and expensive. That’s why we have taken the work out of the process for our KREANIQUE DOLLS. We have tested multiple haircare products and brands to cultivate the perfect regimen for our customers and ensure that you have the best experience possible when using KREANIQUE HAIR Extensions. After all, extensions are an investment and we want to ensure that it is protected
STRAIGHT AND WAVY TEXTURES
- SEA STRAIGHT
- CAMBODIAN WAVE
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR PACKAGE
You will experience our signature floral fragrance. This is a result of our CoWash prior to shipment. You may also notice short hairs around the weft called “beards” which are completely normal.
As a result of the wefting process, you may experience a few loose hairs during your initial brush out and CoWash. This is normal and should reduce significantly after the first few washes. We expect that you will have minimal shedding each day while following a routine haircare regimen. Please be advised that RAW hair gets better with time – it needs love!
Always wash your hair extensions prior to installation while leaving the zip-ties intact. This will allow you the opportunity to evaluate the bundles. If you detect any abnormalities kindly contact us immediately and we will resolve them accordingly.
Use the over and out method when installing your hair. We recommend to double the track folding the weft in half to ensure beards are inwards and not touching scalp. We advise against piercing the wefts as this can cause excessive shedding. Additionally, you may seal your wefts using a high quality weft sealant. Only cut your wefts when absolutely necessary.
Conditioner only wash (CoWash) is recommended 2-3 times per week. This is to ensure your hair is retaining moisture and periodically cleansing any build-up that could cause matting or tangling. Should your extensions need deep conditioning, we recommend using a thick deep conditioner containing smoothing properties to minimize unwanted frizz.
For the ultimate CoWash experience, complete the following:
- Part your hair in 7-10 sections before shower/hair bath.
- Detangle each section as much as possible using wide-tooth comb or our favorite wavy hair brush, working from roots to tips.
- Saturate hair completely with water.
- Start from bottom of install, part your hair using your fingers and gather 1 inch section, tie up the rest of install on top of head.
- Lather 1 inch section generously with conditioner and brush hair with Denman brush from ends working your way up to roots. Complete 2 “brush outs” on section starting with a Denman brush by the ends of the hair all the way through the top of the wefts. This will let you know that your hair is properly detangled.
- Repeat throughout entire install.
- By this time, your hair should be completely detangled and have much “slip” as it is saturated with conditioner. Twist hair into top bun or braid. Let conditioner sit for 15-20 minutes. Do not massage hair to avoid frizz.
- Rinse thoroughly. For extra waves scrunch to enhance wave pattern or set in rollers. Dry with cotton hair towel, microfiber towel, or t-shirt as regular bath towels will cause excessive frizz.
- Apply dime sized amount of smoothing oil or glossing polish if desired to weigh down hair strands and minimize frizz throughout day. Allow to air dry.
- Between installs or once per month use an intensive hair masque or hot oil treatment to aid in the longevity of your extensions.
- Brush or comb through to style.
- Apply an alcohol-free glossing polish or hair serum for shine and frizz control as needed. Excessive product may lead to stiff hair which may cause matting and tangling. When product has build-up, it is time for a CoWash!
- Always use heat protectant when heat styling to avoid damage. Keep in mind, excessive heat styling can alter the original wave pattern and integrity of the hair (similar to your natural hair).
Before bed, put hair into a high ponytail or roll into a bun to enhance wave pattern. Apply satin scarf or bonnet to reduce frizz and fly-aways. For bouncy waves, style with flexi-rods. After waking up, remove overnight protection and comb through using Our Favorite Hair Brush beginning at the ends and working your way up. Style as needed.
PRODUCTS WE LOVE
We recommend hydrating conditioners with smoothing properties to maintain the moisture and reduce frizz. Below are a few of our favorite products.
- Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner
- Tresseme Keratin Smooth Conditioner (recommended to combat frizz)
- Any Organic and All-Natural Conditioner
- Proclaim Glossing Polish
- Macadamia Intensive Oil Treatment